Friday, January 19, 2007

The beginning

Ok, I've been meaning to do this for a while.

Encouraged by my friend Bryan's decision to just do it, I'm gonna just do it. I intended to create a special site from scratch, yada yada... all just excuses to to keep from starting.

So this is the site I'm going to post a picture a day. Preferably new material, but there will be some old I'm sure.. Like this...

This was from a wedding in Chicago. I was a second shooter for this wedding, so fortunate enough to be able to capture odd moments like the wind catching the brides extra long veil.

2 comments:

Sweet Cheeks said...

That's a phenomenal picture. Keep posting 'em!

Soupy said...

Thanks.. having a little difficulty keeping up. Guess it's time to quite the 9 to 5 and take pictures all day long! ;)